My Sunday night seem different w.o watching a new episode of S03 GoT. I was watching a CNN documentary tonight 'Girl Rising', a pretty good documentary about the importance of education in developing countries especially for girls. And when one of the narrators of the documentary mentioned 'Knowledge is power', I immediately thought of the scene where Cersei said to Baelish 'Power is power'!
You know you become GoT obssessed when GoT scenes start popping up in your head while you're watching any tv show.
Well that brings me to the top fave moments of GoT season 03!
What is your list?
Here is mine (also posted on another GoT group!):
1. Dracarys !!! Dany vs slave masters
2. The council scene with physical moving of chairs (awesome scene which didn't need dialogue!)
3. Red Wedding (gruesome scene but very well done)
4. Queen of Thorn scenes (all of them!)
5. Council scene in season finale where Tywin and Tyrion put Joffrey in his place
6. Arya & Sandor vs the Freys
7. Brienne & Jaime. Bath, then bear.
8. Climbing of the Wall
9. wedding of Tyrion & Sansa
10. Hound vs Beric
11. Yara defies her father to rescue her 'baby brother'
12. Theon finally admitting that Ned was his true father
Yea, giving only 10 just doesn't do it for me. I have more but I will leave at 12!
How about you? Top 10? Top 5? Just one favorite scene/line?